Get a GlobalSign Domain SSL certificate and protect your web forms, emails and logins with up to 256-bit SSL encryption.
The GlobalSign Domain SSL certificate activates the padlock and https in the browser and also comes with a free GlobalSign site seal to enhance confidence in your site. And, with a domain validated SSL certificate, you can be secure in minutes.
Benefits and features
- Domain validation
- Issued in minutes and no need for any faxed paperwork/company documents
- A single certificate secures both www.domain.com and domain.com
- Universally works with all browsers, mobile phones and devices
- Free phishing detection alert service included with this certificate
- Free and unlimited server licensing
- Unlimited reissues, also free
- $10,000 Warranty
- Our 30 day money-back guarantee. That's an extra 23 days exclusive to SSL247® customers, on top of GlobalSign's basic 7 day guarantee
- Added benefits from SSL247®, including a MySSL® account and a personal SSL specialist to manage your account
A GlobalSign site seal to enhance trust across your site. This will confirm the encryption of private transactions, protection from external tampering and verify the organisation's security.
Is a Domain SSL certificate right for your business?
Before buying, you need to be sure that a domain validated SSL certificate offers enough security and assurance for your business. You can speak to one of our SSL specialists now, on 08 465 05 815. Their advice comes highly recommended by our customers.
The phishing detection service
Many website owners have found that they are unsuspectingly providing facilities for phishing and some still are without knowing. Phishing alerts included with this certificate offers timely, professionally validated alerts if a phishing attack is deployed on a website. This system produces a continually updated phishing feed, which has blocked over 5 million phishing attacks since inception and is used by all of the main web browsers, ensuring websites are notified as soon as a phish is detected.
Is it important that your clients have confidence in your business?
If you need your clients to feel confident in your business as well as your website, you need an organisationally validated SSL certificate. Choose the OrganizationSSL and show your visitors that your business is legitimate and trustworthy.
Need an impartial recommendation?
If you can‘t decide if this is the right certificate for you, call one of our SSL specialists for impartial SSL advice. As the UK’s leading SSL consultants, our customer service is unrivalled.
"GlobalSign is pleased to be able to work alongside the SSL247® team... Without a doubt, SSL247® is a leader in its field."
Henry Krumins, GlobalSign Sales Director EMEA
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.