With its global reputation, Thawte is the SSL provider of choice in more than 240 countries. Boost security and confidence in your organisation by securing your website with a Thawte SSL123 Certificate. This domain validation certificate is issued in just 10 minutes, giving you instant encryption of up to 256-bit.
This certificate ensures information is kept private between your web server and your clients web browser. And displaying a trusted Thawte Site Seal on your website will give visitors a clear sign that your company's domain has been validated, boosting user confidence.
The Wildcard character (*) is supported, by the certificate, as the prefix to the Fully Qualified Domain Name (e.g. the www. in www.SSL247.co.uk). This then provides SSL security for that entire subdomain level and a wide range of services. A Wildcard is an economical solution to protecting your visitors on all your subdomains; both in terms of administration and cost.
What you'll get from your Thawte SSL123 Cert
- A minimum of 40-bit encryption, and up to 256-bit
- Domain validation
- Free unlimited replacements for the lifetime of your certificate
- Up to a $500,000 warranty
- Over 99% browser compatibility
- Secures a single domain name (FQDN)
- No paperwork required!
- You have the option of using the SHA-2 algorithm (encryption of 256-bits) instead of SHA-1 (encryption of 160-bits). Click here to find out more.
- A free Thawte Trusted Site Seal to display on your website:
Benefits exclusive to SSL247® customers
- Unrivalled service, including personalised account management from a friendly SSL consultant
- A 30-day money back guarantee
- A MySSL® account, a free password-protected portal for easy and efficient management of all your SSL certs
- Highly recommended customer service and technical support
SSL247®: Official Thawte experts
SSL247® is the UK's leading SSL consultancy firm. All our staff members are SSE/SSE+ accredited and we're officially recognised as Web Security Specialists on all certificates within the Thawte range. We're here to help you choose the right certificate for your site, and keep your business and your customers secure. You can contact us now, for impartial SSL advice, on 08 465 05 815.
Need some help?
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.